Temperature Uniformity Studies
Did you ever consider how your thermal equipment is working at your manufacturing facility? When was the last time you requested temperature uniformity studies for your equipment?
IN-CAL will provide your company with the highest level of customer service when it comes to solutions that improve your equipment performance. We are continually researching and developing methods to assist companies with identifying quality problems with their equipment before they can cause a problem with the product. Some of the manufacturing equipment that we profile includes:
- AMS2750, Temperature Uniformity Surveys (TUS) and System Accuracy Tests (SAT)
- Environmental Chambers (including humidity data, if applicable)
- Freezers and Refrigerators
- Furnaces and Ovens
- Hot Roll-to-Roll equipment
- Laminating and Mold Presses)
- Temperature Chambers
Temperature profiling offers a proven and cost-effective method of determining the thermal characteristics of your important manufacturing equipment. They can go by a variety of names depending upon the equipment serviced or the standards referenced and include:
- Book Profiling
- Stability Performance
- Temperature Mapping
- Temperature Uniformity Study
- Thermal Graphing
Expert Temperature Profiling
Regardless of the name, temperature profiles performed by our technicians will provide important process data, in addition to meeting various industry standards. Our team will:
- Analyze process variables for comparison to engineering specifications
- Establish the process capabilities of your manufacturing equipment
- Identify the ideal specifications for manufacturing your product
- Conform to industry standards established by ANSI, ASM, ASME, and ASTM
Once your equipment has been analyzed, we will provide practical corrective measures to help ensure your product is manufactured to the highest quality standards.
We know that having regularly scheduled temperature profiles is important to the continued success of your business, as the quality and reliability of your finished product are inherent to the manufacturing process. By taking proactive steps in developing a regularly scheduled temperature profile service, you will help to prevent product problems by identifying problems with your manufacturing equipment first.
Soon, you, too, will discover what our other customers have: IN-CAL is your dependable resource for temperature profiling and calibration services.